Revised UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1 Tips &Tricks | Updated 2021
Revised UGC NET Exam Syllabus for General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude, Complete Subject Wise Syllabus for NTA UGC NET EXAM 2021
Generisches Viagra kaufen cialis generika billig kaufen deutschland Hier kommst Du zur Website., denn die neue Lustpille fur Frau beeinflusst den Serotoninspiegel im Gehirn und hat mit Viagra nichts zu tun. NTA UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1
Zudem kann eine Uberdosierung von Viagra dazu fuhren kamagra in deutschland kaufen, ich wurde von Euch gerne einmal wissen wie lange Ihr die Wirkung Sildenafil 25mg Viagra nach der Einnahme verspurt. (Revised UGC NET Syllabus )
Und jetzt willst du noch Viagra schlucken, levitra generika 40mg Lesenswert um alle Moglichkeiten fur den Kauf von Viagra Original und Generika in Hamburg zu erfahren. (Five questions each carrying 2 marks are to be set from each Unit-The details of the syllabus for NTA NET EXAM 2021 as below)
1 Unit-I Teaching Aptitude
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of teaching (Memory, Understanding and Reflective), Characteristics and basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics: Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
- Factors affecting teaching related to: Teacher, Learner, Support material, Instructional facilities, Learning environment and Institution.
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning: Teacher centered vs. Learner centered methods; Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs etc.).
- Teaching Support System: Traditional, Modern and ICT based.
- Evaluation Systems: Elements and Types of evaluation, Evaluation in Choice Based Credit System in Higher education, Computer based testing, Innovations in evaluation systems.
2 Unit-II Research Aptitude
- Research: Meaning, Types, and Characteristics, Positivism and Post- positivistic approach to research.
- Methods of Research: Experimental, Descriptive, Historical, Qualitative and Quantitative methods.
- Steps of Research.
- Thesis and Article writing: Format and styles of referencing.
- Application of ICT in research.
- Research ethics.
3 Unit-III Comprehension
- A passage of text be given. Questions be asked from the passage to be answered.
4 Unit-IV Communication
- Communication: Meaning, types and characteristics of communication.
- Effective communication: Verbal and Non-verbal, Inter-Cultural and group communications, Classroom communication.
- Barriers to effective communication.
- Mass-Media and Society.
5 Unit-V Mathematical Reasoning and Aptitude
- Types of reasoning.
- Number series, Letter series, Codes and Relationships.
- Mathematical Aptitude (Fraction, Time & Distance, Ratio, Proportion and Percentage, Profit and Loss, Interest and Discounting, Averages etc.).
6 Unit-VI Logical Reasoning
- Understanding the structure of arguments: argument forms, structure of categorical propositions, Mood and Figure, Formal and Informal fallacies, Uses of language, Connotations and denotations of terms, Classical square of opposition.
- Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning.
- Venn diagram: Simple and multiple use for establishing validity of arguments.
- Indian Logic: Means of knowledge.
- Pramanas: Pratyaksha (Perception), Anumana (Inference), Upamana(Comparison), Shabda (Verbal testimony), Arthapatti (Implication) and Anupalabddhi (Non-apprehension).
- Structure and kinds of Anumana (inference), Vyapti (invariable relation),Hetvabhasas (fallacies of inference).
7 Unit-VII Data Interpretation
- Sources, acquisition and classification of Data.
- Quantitative and Qualitative Data.
- Graphical representation (Bar-chart, Histograms, Pie-chart, Table-chart and Line-chart) and mapping of Data.
- Data Interpretation.
- Data and Governance.
8 Unit-VIII Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
- ICT: General abbreviations and terminology.
- Basics of Internet, Intranet, E-mail, Audio and Video-conferencing.
- Digital initiatives in higher education.
- ICT and Governance.
9 Unit-IX People, Development and Environment
- Development and environment: Millennium development and Sustainable development goals.
- Human and environment interaction: Anthropogenic activities and their impacts on environment.
- Environmental issues: Local, Regional and Global; Air pollution, Water pollution, Soil pollution, Noise pollution, Waste (solid, liquid, biomedical, hazardous, electronic), Climate change and its Socio-Economic and Political dimensions.
- Impacts of pollutants on human health.
- Natural and energy resources: Solar, Wind, Soil, Hydro, Geothermal,Biomass, Nuclear and Forests.
- Natural hazards and disasters: Mitigation strategies.
- Environmental Protection Act (1986), National Action Plan on Climate Change, International agreements/efforts -Montreal Protocol, Rio Summit,Convention on Biodiversity, Kyoto Protocol, Paris Agreement, International Solar Alliance.
10 Unit-X Higher Education System
- Institutions of higher learning and education in ancient India.
- Evolution of higher learning and research in Post Independence India.
- Oriental, Conventional and Non-conventional learning programmes in India.
- Professional, Technical and Skill Based education.
- Value education and environmental education.
- Policies, Governance, and Administration.
NTA UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1, Tips, Tricks and Strategy
Let’s talk about UGC net paper 1 syllabus… Is there any change in the syllabus for GENERAL PAPER ON TEACHING & RESEARCH APTITUDE Code No. : 00?
There is no major change in terms of pattern in the syllabus for the general paper on teaching & research aptitude …there are still 10 units and 5 questions will be asked approximately from each unit (same pattern as 2018 or previous exams).
So what has changed? is there a new unit introduced in the first paper or some topics were added!
Well..No no new UNIT introduced in the latest syllabus but this time they have published the syllabus details in more detail including various new keywords which you can easily check if you look at the new syllabus.
We have also highlighted the text so that you will be aware that there is a change in the syllabus from the last exam. The major changes we could see in the teaching aptitude, People & environment, Higher education, etc…
Additionally – We could see that New topics were introduced in the Logical Reasoning section.
Things to Note here is – Although there is no addition of Units …but you will require more emphasis to be given on first paper topics like Teaching Aptitude, People & Environment, Higher Education, etc.
Candidates are expected to possess and exhibit cognitive abilities, which include comprehension, analysis, evaluation, understanding the structure of arguments, deductive and inductive reasoning. The candidates are also expected to have a general awareness of teaching and learning processes in the higher education system. Further, they should be aware of the interaction between people, environment, natural resources, and their impact on the quality of life.
If you see syllabus is pretty much big and it will take months to cover every topic; also there are few units that require more theory and chances of getting questions correct is low;
So our team has come up with the Study Plan Strategy for UGC NET Paper 1; to Score maximum with the smart study.
Study Plan Strategy for NTA UGC NET Paper 1
- Follow a methodical pattern of studying for maximum benefits keeping the latest trends of paper in mind.
- Don’t Follow single books. Try to study selective topics from Trueman’s & KVS Madan Book. (See book list here)
- Prepare a study schedule including as many varied topics as you can and study accordingly.
- Study basic concepts in mass communication for the communication topic.
- Study each topic as 5 questions will definitely come from each Section.
- It’s important to study Teaching and Research in-depth as the most difficult questions are usually in this section.
- Revise basic mathematics concepts from class 10th, focusing mainly on understanding sets/patterns and improve approximation technique
- Data Interpretation is generally based on statistics, so study statistics from class 10th to prepare.
- Read any new material (not too long) and try summarizing it in a few points to practice for reading comprehension.
- People and Environment should be prepared from Class 10th as well
- Information and Communication Technology and the Higher Education System should be given sufficient time as both are material-heavy
- Prepare Information and Communication Technology and Higher Education System from books specified for UGC NET
- Use flashcards and charts for Information and Communication Technology,
Definitions, abbreviations, and terminology are very important for Information and Communication Technology so make sure you know them well
- Study for Higher Education System Governance, Polity and Administration using flowcharts
- Practice as many sample papers/previous year papers as you can to gain speed and accuracy
Remember to check the sample UGC NET Paper 1/previous UGC NET Paper 1 soon after completing it so you can identify and improve on your weak areas.
Don’t jump to online-test or any test series without completing the Syllabus.
Many of the candidates take UGC NET Paper 1 very lightly thinking that it is very easy to clear paper 1 of UGC NET. Of course, It is very easy to clear this paper but it is to be remembered that scoring high marks in this paper will help you in your cumulative/aggregate score.
Because, earlier UGC kept only minimum qualifying marks to qualify in this exam but nowadays, you got to score that cutoff marks which varies from time to time based on many factors. So be careful and give utmost importance to score maximum in paper 1 too; to clear the exam with flying colors.
11 UGC NET 2021 Syllabus: Paper 1 & Paper 2- Download PDF
(Click on the Download link it will open in a new tab and you will be able to download the Syllabus )
|00||General Paper on Teaching & Research Aptitude (Paper -I)||Download||Download|
|01||Economics / Rural Economics /Co-operation / Demography /
Development Planning/ Development Studies / Econometrics/ Applied
Economics/Development Eco./Business Economics
|11||Defence and Strategic Studies||Download||Download|
|17||Management (including Business Admn. Mgt./Marketing/
Marketing Mgt./Industrial Relations and Personnel Mgt./ Personnel
Mgt./Financial Mgt./Co-operative Management)
|39||French (French Version)||Download||Download|
|46||Adult Education/ Continuing Education/ Andragogy/ Non Formal Education.||Download||Download|
|49||Arab Culture and Islamic Studies||Download||Download|
|55||Labour Welfare/Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/
Labour and Social Welfare/Human Resource Management
|59||Library and Information Science||Download||Download|
|60||Buddhist, Jaina, Gandhian and Peace Studies||Download||Download|
|62||Comparative Study of Religions||Download||Download|
|63||Mass Communication and Journalism||Download||Download|
|65||Performing Art – Dance/Drama/Theatre||Download||Download|
|66||Museology & Conservation||Download||Download|
|70||Tribal and Regional Language/Literature||Download||Download|
|73||Sanskrit traditional subjects (including) Jyotisha/Sidhanta
Jyotish/ Navya Vyakarna/ Vyakarna/ Mimansa/ Navya Nyaya/ Sankhya Yoga/
Tulanatmaka Darsan/ Shukla Yajurveda/ Madhav Vedant/ Dharmasasta/ Sahitya/
|79||Visual Art (including Drawing & Painting/Sculpture Graphics/Applied Art/History of Art)||Download||Download|
|81||Social Medicine & Community Health||Download||Download|
|87||Computer Science and Applications||Download||Download|
|90||Politics including International Relations/International
Studies including Defence/Strategic Studies, West Asian Studies, South East
Asian Studies, African Studies, South Asian Studies, Soviet Studies,
|92||Human Rights and Duties||Download||Download|
|93||Tourism Administration and Management.||Download||Download|
All Syllabus listed here is copyright protected by University Grants Commission New Delhi, India. All rights are reserved by UGC.
We make sure we keep this page updated regularly. We have collected all subject syllabus in one place so that candidates appearing save their time and effort by clicking on one link.
if you wish to download them from the source you can visit http://www.ugcnetonline.in to get the latest upload by UGC.