NTA UGC NET Results | Steps to check your exam result
NTA has declared the results of University Grants Commission’s (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) examination held in month of Dec 2019,Around 10.34 Lakh candidates applied for the exam and 7.93 Lakh candidates appeared for the exam
NTA UGC NET DEC 2019 result is Announced
NTA has declared the UGC NET December 2019 Exam Results on its official website – ugcnet.nta.nic.in on 31st December 2019. NTA UGC NET December 2019 Exam was held in online mode across the country from 2nd to 6th December 2019 for a total of 81 subjects. Around 10.34 Lakh candidates applied for the exam and 7.93 Lakh candidates appeared for the exam
UGC NET Results December 2019 Stats
- The exam was held in 700 centres across 219 cities in India for 81 subjects.
- 10,34,872 candidates had registered.
- 7,93,813 had appeared in the exam.
- 60,147 as qualified for eligibility for Assistant Professor
- 5,092 as qualified for JRF and eligible for Assistant Professor.
To make the examination system transparent, the Question Paper and recorded responses were displayed for the verification by examinees, To ensure accuracy of the result, the keys of question papers were displayed in advance to invite challenges if any.
For the first time in nationwide professional examinations, live CCTV Surveillance through more than 8000 CCTV was carried out.
Cheating using the mobile network and other electronic devices was stopped using Jammers at all centres. As per the UGC policy, 6% of those candidates who appear in both the papers and obtain minimum qualifying marks in aggregate of both the papers are declared NET qualified. The certificates to the qualified candidates will be issued by UGC
How to check NTA UGC NET DEC 2019 Result and Score :
All the candidates can check the same by following the below-mentioned steps:
- Go to the official website of NTA –http://ntaresults.nic.in/resultservices/UGCNET-auth
- Click on the link, Results of UGC NET. After clicking on the above link you’ll land on the UGC NET Result Page.
- Log in to by using your application id & DOB
- Results will be displayed
- Download and take a printout for future use.
Note: There shall be no re-evaluation/re-checking of the result. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
UGC NET RESULTS SUBJECT WISE CUTOFF | DEC 2019
Previous Year Cutoff & Result Details
UGC NET JUNE 2019 RESULT SUBJECT WISE CUTOFF
Those who qualify for the JRF are eligible to pursue Higher Education (PhD ) Or Research in the subject of their post-graduation or a related subject and They also become eligible to apply for the post of an assistant professor in Indian universities and colleges. Nowadays even private organisations are considering NET Result as criteria for research-based Jobs
All the best for the result!