Communication Based Question Asked in June 2016 |2016 JUNE SOLVED PAPER 1(CODE C) ANSWER
43. What are the barriers to effective communication?
1. Moralising, being judgemental and comments of consolation.
2. Dialogue, summary and self-review.
3. Use of simple words, cool reaction and defensive attitude.
4. Personal statement, eye contact and simple narration.
44. The choice of communication partners is influenced by factors of
1. Proximity, utility, loneliness
2. Utility, secrecy, dissonance
3. Secrecy, dissonance, deception
4. Dissimilarity, dissonance, deviance
46. Every communicator has to experience
1. Manipulated emotion
2. Anticipatory excitement
3. The issue of homophiles
4. Status dislocation
47. Imagine you are working in an educational institution where people are of equal status. Which method of communication is best suited and normally employed in such a context?
1. Horizontal communication
2. Vertical communication
3. Corporate communication
4. Cross communication