Top Ten CBSE UGC NET EXAM BOOKS For Paper1
Complete List of Paper1 UGC NET BOOKS Available in Market
Which Are The Best Books For CBSE UGC NET EXAM 2018 Paper 1 Preparation? Arihant or Trueman! Which book should I refer?
Well, Its time of year again when you should start preparing for UGC NET 2018 Exam.
The recently changed pattern of CBSE UGC NET EXAM requires you to be updated with the latest change in exam pattern various CBSE UGC NET EXAM BOOKS & previous year solved papers for better preparation.
You must have seen multiple CBSE UGC NET EXAM BOOKS on the same subject out on the market, however, all of them are not equally good and few lacks in credibility in term of correctness on answers.
So, Its vital and important that you select the best book which has the balance between the theory and practice papers. Also, Book should be updated regularly to keep track of latest pattern changes.
This year there is change is the paper pattern, and now there will be 50 Question asked in paper instead of 60 and few other changes in the paper pattern!
On regular basis, we receive multiple queries on NET Exam books … Which is the best book … Which is good Trueman or Arihant …Will one book will be sufficient for exam etc.
To answer all these queries regarding CBSE UGC NET EXAM PAPER 1 Books. We have reviewed multiple books and our expert panel has come up with below top ten list of book for NET EXAM PAPER1 in both Hindi and English language.
The below list of General Paper-1 CBSE UGC NET EXAM BOOKS has been numbered from Book#1 to 5 based on latest pattern of the UGC-NET General Paper-1 to help aspirants get an insight into the recent examination pattern and the types of questions asked therein. We have also checked all the latest books available in the market.
List of books to be considered for Paper 1[English Edition]
- Author : Arihant express
- Paperback: 581 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publication; Ninth edition (2017)
- Note : More than 4000 previous years’ objective questions from 2008 to 2017 have been covered chapterwise in the book. The book also contains last six years’ (2012-2016) Solved Papers of UGC NET General Paper-1 to help aspirants get an insight into the recent examination pattern and the types of questions asked therein.
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Pearson Education; Second edition (30 May 2016)
- Note : This book focuses on preparing the candidates for qualifying the NET Exam and in developing teaching and research aptitude in real terms. It is primarily designed to help students assess their reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness. Divided into ten units, this edition comprehensively covers all topics as per the latest prescribed syllabus. A perfect blend of theory and practice, the discussion throughout the book has been supported by updated facts, figures and diagrams as per the recent examination pattern.
4 #4 UGC NET/SET Paper 1
- Paperback: 680 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; Second edition (26 August 2016)
- Language: English
- Note: UGC NET/SET Paper 1 comes with set of previous years’ question papers, helping aspirants to understand the question patterns. Students can also test themselves through model question papers that comes along with the book. The revised version of the book was published McGraw Hill Education.
- Author: by
- Paperback: 428 pages
- Publisher: Trueman’s
- Note: This book comes loaded with exam papers from previous years. It also provides the readers with objective type questions for the second paper, while containing sample questions for the third paper. This edition also includes the guidelines, syllabus, and model test papers for the first paper. It also contains the model test papers for the second and third papers.
10 #5 UGC NET/JRF/SLET General Paper-1 Shikshan Avum Shodh Abhiyogita (Old Edition)
11 UGC-NET Teaching and Research Aptitude: Previous Papers and Test Papers (Solved)
12 13 Years Solved Papers UGC NET/SET Teaching & Research Aptitude General (Papers I) 2017
13 CBSE-UGC-NET Teaching & research Aptitude 50 practice sets (Solved with Explanations)
- Paperback: 360 pages
- Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House; 2017 edition (2016)
- Language: English
- This comprehensive book is specially developed for the candidates of CBSE UGC NET EXAM BOOKS (For Compulsory Paper-I)—50 Practice Test Papers (Solved). This book includes Test Papers (Solved) for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination. Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates
These Top ten books for CBSE UGC NET EXAM BOOKS review is special for the candidates of NET EXAM (Paper1: Teaching and Research Aptitude) exam. while reviewing the books we have considered not only previous papers (solved) & test papers (solved) but detailed explanatory answers as well.
The purpose of the review was also to check the importance of the practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination available. This clearly shows that the TRUE MAN’S is the leader in the market for UGC NET EXAM books. This is also seen that KVS Madan Book is getting popularity among the student due to its Quality content.
- Please Consider the books which have the balance between theory and practice set.
- Check the latest available edition of the book before buying.
Please feel free to reach us on email@example.com for further details around the review.