NTA UGC NET Application Form 2021
Information Bulletin UGC NET 2020 Exam
UGC-NET December 2020 Cycle
UGC-NET is conducted twice every year. However in 2020 due to the pandemic, the June 2020 examination got delayed and was deferred to September 2020 until November 2020 to cover all the subjects. The December 2020 cycle had to be postponed and is now being conducted in March-April 2021
NTA UGC NET EXAM Application Forms
For anyone interested in becoming a qualified lecturer, NTA UGC Exams are compulsory. It is also important to note that it is a process. You must fill in the NTA UGC NET EXAM application forms. Doing so means a step closer to becoming an assistant professor in various universities and colleges in India.
Therefore, if you want to know how to apply for the University Grant Commission (UGC) exams conducted on its behalf by the National Eligibility Test (NET), this article is a must-read. It discusses the necessary steps as far as NTA UGC NET EXAM application forms are concerned and much more.
Important Information and Dates at A Glance
- Candidates can apply for UGC-NET June 2020 “Online” only
- Submission of Online Application Form may be done by accessing NTA website www.ntanet.nic.in
- The Application Form other than online mode will not be accepted & Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own as all information/ communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the e-mail address or SMS on the given Mobile Number only.
Necessary Documents when applying for the NTA UGC NET EXAM
Ensure that you have these documents before you start filling in the application form
- Board or university certificate
- Relevant degree certificate
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) certificate when applicable
- Category certificate when applicable
- A person with Disability (PwD) certificate when applicable
- A valid mobile number and email address
- Passport number, ration card, voter ID card number, Aadhaar card number, or any other government ID
- Scanned; images of the size between 10 kb and 200 kb. Its format can be either jpg or jpeg, but that’s all the options. The photos should also show the date of the photo and the name of the candidate.
- Scanned; signature of sizes between 4 kb and 30 kb. When generating the signature, use running handwriting, white paper, and a black pen.
- The code of the UGC NET subject
- The code of your post-graduation course
These codes are readily available on the information brochure
Instructions for filling Online Application Form
Once you have all the documents, follow these steps.
- Visit the NTA official website.
- Next, tap on the Fill Application Form UGC NET December 2020. You can easily spot this button at the bottom of that page.
- It will redirect you to a new page where the candidate should click New Registration besides downloading the exam information brochure.
- Tick the checkbox usually at the bottom of the page, followed by clicking on Click Here to Proceed
- Upon clicking that button, it will prompt the UGG NET registration page, and the candidates need to fill it correctly and accurately. After completing the registration, the candidate receives a unique number handy when you log in.
- Login to complete the application process
- Enter all the required details, personal and educational alike
- Upload the photos and signature
- Make payment which is also done online. Your options include SBI or Syndicate or HDFC or ICICI Payment Gateways such as Debit and Credit Card or Net Banking and Paytm.
- Submit the form and print it for future use if a need arises
Once that’s done, start preparing for your NTA UGC NET EXAM.
Things to remember when filling in the NTA UGC NET EXAM Application Forms
These are things you should keep in mind.
- It is important to read the Information Bulleting and instructions before you start filling the NTA UGC NET exam application forms.
- Ensure that every piece of information entered is correct.
- You may not be allowed to modify some fields later on. They include the date of birth, PwD status, name, contact, address, education details, and category.
- If liability arises following filling in incorrect data, NTA will not shoulder it at all.
- Once the registration phase is over, not even NTA can edit, delete or add any information regardless of the reason behind the change.
- If a candidate falls under the PwD category, it is vital to fill the relevant fields when filling in the application form.
- You don’t need to send a hard copy, but you should keep it for future use.
- Keep the proof of payment as well in case a dispute arises.
Information Bulletin UGC NET 2021 Exam
(Note – Information Bulletin has been kept here for ease of student. You should follow the official link in case of any changes or amendments in the uploaded document. This is for information purposes only- You can download it from the official link Information Bulletin JUNE 2021 Exam–)
NTA UGC NET EXAM Correction Form
Upon closing the application period, NTA allows the candidates to correct mistakes they may have made when applying. It is simple as you only have to follow these steps.
- Go to the NTA official website
- Use your unique number and password to log in
- Click on the UGC NET 2021 application form correction
- Modify accordingly
- Hit the submit button