Crack CBSE UGC NET JAN 2017 Paper 1: Syllabus,Tips, Tricks and Strategy
There is a very famous quote “Past is experience, Present is experiment. Future is expectation!!! Use your experience in your experiments to get your expectations.” We should follow this rule to get success in every field. To Crack CBSE UGC NET JAN 2017 it is the right time to fasten your seat belts. This is a very crucial time for every candidate who are going to appear this Exam. We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for your preparation.
On the exam day you will have to use all your past experience, past knowledge during the exam to get success in CBSE UGC NET JAN 2017 . Below is some Helpful information for aspirants to ease out the preparation and release exam stress.
Syllabus,Tips, Tricks and Strategy To Crack CBSE UGC NET DEC 2017
The CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 exam tests the Teaching/Research aptitude of the aspirant and consists of 60 objective type multiple choice questions out of which 50 questions are to be attempted. Each question is worth 2 marks and the maximum marks for the exam is 100. Minimum qualifying marks are 40 marks (40%) for General and 35 marks (35%) for SC/ST/OBC/PWD. The Paper is divided into 10 sections, with 6 questions being based on each section.
CBSE UGC NET DEC 2016 Paper 1 – Study Plan Topic Wise
|Major heading||Subject Content|
|Teaching Aptitude|| Teaching: Nature, objectives, characteristics, and basic requirements Learner’s characteristics Factors affecting teaching Methods of teaching Teaching aids; Evaluation systems.
**Note – Teaching Aptitude is purely theoretical topic need to studied using short notes
|Research Aptitude||Research : Meaning, characteristics and types Steps of research Methods of research Research Ethics Paper, article, workshop, seminar, conference and symposium Thesis writing: its characteristics and format.
**Solve as many as question on Research Based topic
|Reading Comprehension|| A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
**Comprehension Requires Practice You can practice some Reading Comprehension from Bank PO Guides/SSC Exam . This Needs attention to details and practice
|Communication|| Nature, characteristics, types, barriers and effective classroom communication.
Focus should be on basic communication frame works,Communication barriers organisational communication and different definition given by scholars.
|Reasoning (Including Mathematical)||Number series; letter series; codes; Relationships; classification|
|Logical Reasoning|| Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies: Word analogy — Applied analogy; Verbal classification. Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi-diagrammatic relationship; Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
|Data Interpretation|| Sources, acquisition and interpretation of data. Quantitative and qualitative data; Graphical representation and mapping of data.
|Information and Communicating Technology (ICT)|| ICT : meaning, advantages, disadvantages and uses; General abbreviations and terminology; Basics of internet and e-mailing
|People and Environment|| People and environment interaction; Sources of pollution; Pollutants and their impact on human life, exploitation of natural and energy
resources; Natural hazards and mitigationTips
|Higher Education System : Governance Polity And Administration;|| Structure of the institutions for higher learning and research in India; formal and distance education; professional/technical and general education value education: governance, polity and administration Concept, institutions and their interactions.
References to Study
“you will always see supersized question from this section this requires basic knowledge of Civics and Constitution key facts” . You should need to keep eye on Who is Who..
Tips and Tricks
CBSE NET 2016 was one of the prominent and the tough examinations of India. Qualifying this examination in the first attempt was not an easy job. By analyzing its difficulty level, CBSE NET JAN 2017 Preparation Tips are given here.
- Solve the preceding year’s exam papers as it is mandatory to do so. This is the first step toward success as by solving them, the candidate can know that how complex the exam paper can be.
- Build your confidence level as your nervousness spoils your performance completely.
- Download the syllabus, understand the exam pattern and purchase the books for each section. These primary steps are mandatory to be done.
- It is beneficial to join the crash courses as the candidate can clear their doubts with the help of educational experts.
- Try to prepare all the topics as questions come from each and every topic. But don’t mess up all these topics. Prepare it well.
- Attempt less time – consuming questions first as time plays the vital role. It is a must to complete the CBSE NET JAN 2017 exam on time. Time management is mandatory.
- Prepare each and every topic in details as the question can come from anywhere.
- Solve the sample papers and online practice papers as this will boost the speed as well as accuracy level of the candidate.
- Make your command over the concepts and must prepare the basic concepts first.
- Always start from the first page and read each end every point.
- Keep practicing and improve your weak areas as it is an obligatory to eradicate the weak points.
- Summarize all the points in your mind and don’t get confused.
Below are Some important links you might me interested :
Understand the CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 pattern thoroughly. It’s important to answer 50 questions you know rather than answering more because if you answer more than 50 questions only the first 50 will be counted regardless if questions after the first 50 are answered correctly
- Follow a methodical pattern of studying for maximum benefits keeping latest trends of paper in mind.
- Prepare a study schedule including as many varied topics as you can and study accordingly.
- Study basic concepts in mass communication for the communication topic.
- Study each topic as 6 questions will definitely come from each Section.
- It’s important to study Teaching and Research in depth as the most difficult questions are usually in this section.
- Revise basic mathematics concepts from class 10th, focusing mainly on understanding sets/patterns and improve approximation technique
- Data Interpretation is generally based on statistics, so study statistics from class 10th to prepare.
- Read any new material (not too long) and try summarizing it in a few points to practice for reading comprehension.
- People and Environment should be prepared from Class 10th as well
- Information and Communication Technology and Higher Education System should be given sufficient time as both are material-heavy
- Prepare Information and Communication Technology and Higher Education System from books specified for UGC NET
- Use flash cards and charts for Information and Communication Technology,
Definitions, abbreviations and terminology are very important for Information and Communication Technology so make sure you know them well
- Study for Higher Education System Governance, Polity and Administration using flowcharts
- Practice as many sample papers/previous year papers as you can to gain speed and accuracy
- Remember to check the sample CBSE UGC NET Paper 1/previous CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 soon after completing it so you can identify and improve on your weak areas.
Go through the paper once and make a mark of those questions that you know well to be encircled in the OMR sheet.
- Mock tests build confidence level in the candidates, give a useful insight on what his speed and level of preparation is and where all he should enhance. For example, if a candidate is preparing hard and is still not performing well in the mock tests, he or she can judge what his weakness is and he can ultimately work on it.
**Don’t get stuck on a single question. If you don’t know the answer for a particular question, go ahead and try to solve other questions. More importantly, don’t mark the answer for the question you don’t know because it will break your confidence level.
**Time management is also very important. You get only 75 minutes to solve the paper. So you should solve a question within 65-70 seconds to complete the paper on time and recheck your answers.
Many of the candidates take CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 very lightly thinking that it is very easy to clear paper 1 of UGC NET. Of course, it is very easy to clear this paper but it is to be remembered that scoring high marks in this paper will help you in your cumulative/aggregate score. Because, earlier UGC kept only minimum qualifying marks to qualify in this exam but nowadays, you got to score that cutoff marks which varies from time to time. So be careful and give utmost importance to paper 1 too to clear the exam with flying colors.
please feel free to write us firstname.lastname@example.org