There is a very famous quote “Past is experience, Present is experiment. Future is expectation!!! Use your experience in your experiments to get your expectations.” We should follow this rule to get success in every field. To Crack CBSE UGC NET July 2017 it is the right time to fasten your seat belts. This is a very crucial time for every candidate who are going to appear this Exam. We are sure you would be looking for useful advice for CBSE UGC NET Syllabus Paper 1 preparation. Below is some Helpful information for aspirants to ease out the preparation and release exam stress.
CBSE UGC National Eligibility Test July Syllabus for General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude 2017
General Paper on Teaching and Research Aptitude (Paper-I) shall be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. 60 (sixty) multiple choice questions of 2 marks each will be given, out of which the candidate would be required to answer any 50 (fifty). In the event of the candidate attempted more than 50 questions, the first 50 questions attempted by the candidate would be evaluated.
CBSE UGC NET Syllabus for Net Exam June 2017 | Updated
|Major heading||Subject Content|
|Unit 1: Teaching Aptitude||Teaching:
**Note – Teaching Aptitude is purely theoretical topic need to studied using short notes
|Unit 2: Research Aptitude||Research :
**Solve as many as question on Research Based topic
|Unit 3: Reading Comprehension||Reading Comprehension:
A passage to be set with questions to be answered.
**Comprehension Requires Practice You can practice some Reading Comprehension from Bank PO Guides/SSC Exam . This Needs attention to details and practice
|Unit 4: Communication||Communication:
**Follow Standard Books (See top 10 Books )
Focus should be on basic communication frame works,Communication barriers organisational communication and different definition given by scholars.
|Unit 5: Reasoning (Including Mathematical)|| Number series; letter series; codes; Relationships; classification
|Unit 6: Logical Reasoning||Logical Reasoning:
Understanding the structure of arguments; Evaluating and distinguishing deductive and inductive reasoning; Verbal analogies: Word analogy — Applied analogy; Verbal classification. Reasoning Logical Diagrams: Simple diagrammatic relationship, multi-diagrammatic relationship; Venn diagram; Analytical Reasoning.
|Unit 7: Data Interpretation||Data Interpretation:
|Unit 8: Information and Communicating Technology (ICT)|| ICT :
|Unit 9: People and Environment||People and Environment:
|Unit 10: Higher Education System : Governance Polity And Administration;||Higher Education System : Governance Polity And Administration:
References to Study
“you will always see supersized question from this section this requires basic knowledge of Civics and Constitution key facts” . You should need to keep eye on Who is Who..& follow govt related schemes.
Study Plan Strategy for CBSE UGC NET Paper 1
Understand the CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 pattern thoroughly. It’s important to answer 50 questions you know rather than answering more because if you answer more than 50 questions only the first 50 will be counted regardless if questions after the first 50 are answered correctly
- Follow a methodical pattern of studying for maximum benefits keeping latest trends of paper in mind.
- Don’t Follow single books. Try to study selective topic form Trueman’s & KVS Madan Book.(See book list here)
- Prepare a study schedule including as many varied topics as you can and study accordingly.
- Study basic concepts in mass communication for the communication topic.
- Study each topic as 6 questions will definitely come from each Section.
- It’s important to study Teaching and Research in depth as the most difficult questions are usually in this section.
- Revise basic mathematics concepts from class 10th, focusing mainly on understanding sets/patterns and improve approximation technique
- Data Interpretation is generally based on statistics, so study statistics from class 10th to prepare.
- Read any new material (not too long) and try summarizing it in a few points to practice for reading comprehension.
- People and Environment should be prepared from Class 10th as well
- Information and Communication Technology and Higher Education System should be given sufficient time as both are material-heavy
- Prepare Information and Communication Technology and Higher Education System from books specified for UGC NET
- Use flash cards and charts for Information and Communication Technology,
Definitions, abbreviations and terminology are very important for Information and Communication Technology so make sure you know them well
- Study for Higher Education System Governance, Polity and Administration using flowcharts
- Practice as many sample papers/previous year papers as you can to gain speed and accuracy
Remember to check the sample CBSE UGC NET Paper 1/previous CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 soon after completing it so you can identify and improve on your weak areas.
Don’t jump to online-test or any test series without completing the Syllabus.
Many of the candidates take CBSE UGC NET Paper 1 very lightly thinking that it is very easy to clear paper 1 of UGC NET. Of course, It is very easy to clear this paper but it is to be remembered that scoring high marks in this paper will help you in your cumulative/aggregate score. Because, earlier UGC kept only minimum qualifying marks to qualify in this exam but nowadays, you got to score that cutoff marks which varies from time to time based on many factors. So be careful and give utmost importance to score maximum in paper 1 too; to clear the exam with flying colors.
Please feel free to write us firstname.lastname@example.org