Challenge Answer keys and for UGC NET 2018| Live Now
Dear UGC NET Students!
The UGC-NET December 2018 has been conducted throughout the country from 18th December 2018 to 22nd December 2018 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode in which 956837 candidates were registered.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) is displaying Candidate Question Paper and the responses attempted thereon by each candidate on the website-
The link is available on the website and you need to click on it to view your question paper and responses.
Please “login and click the link for display of your question papers and your responses.”
This facility will remain available upto 28.12.2018 (05:00 PM) only, candidates are advised to save their question papers and responses for future reference and for challenging answer keys, the facility for which will be made available shortly.
You can log in now using the link to verify your answer sheet. follow below steps to Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response for UGC NET DEC 2018 EXAM.
- UGC NET Examination in all the cities was conducted 18th December 2018 to 22nd December 2018 through the Computer Based Test (CBT) mode. So the question papers and answer keys of both the examinations have been displayed and the candidates have to verify the answer keys according to the date of examination in which they have appeared.
- The candidates are advised to take print of the image of the web page, recorded responses, answer keys and challenges submitted by them for future reference.
- The refund of the fee paid by the candidates towards the challenge of answer keys / recorded response (If, accepted by CBSE) will be credited to the credit/debit card directly through which the transaction has been done by the candidate. Therefore the candidates should make payment through their own credit/debit card.
All the candidates who appeared in UGC–NET(DEC), 2018 are informed that the images of answer sheets of the candidates with their recorded responses & answer keys will be uploaded on the website remain available up to 28.12.2018 (05:00 PM) only
There is a provision for the candidates to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the portal.
Please wait for Official Notification to get details in terms of payment and dates till which you can apply for challenging the Answer keys.
How to Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response step by step guide
The National Testing Agency is uploading the Answer Key for candidates to challenge. The procedure (as enclosed) for challenge of Answer Key may be used.
This facility is available from 29.12.2018 to 01.01.2019 (upto 5:00 PM). Candidates are required to pay online a sum of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand only) for each question challenged. The fee will be refunded if the challenge is found correct.
The facility to view question paper and responses will also be available till 01.01.2019 (upto 5:00 PM).
[Updated Steps to Challenge Answer Keys ]
1 Step 1: visit
- click on Challenge regarding Answer Keys
2 Step 2: Login Using your credentials for UGC Portal
- Application ID
- Also – you can use your date of birth to login the console in case you have lost your password
3 Step 3: Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response
Once you login you will see following option on your dashboard. Please select your choices accordingly to view Answers Keys or view recorded response.
View Answer Keys(You Need to Compare this with your saved Question Paper & Answer Keys )
So…once you thoroughly checked that the answer key given by NTA is not good and You have enough valid Document of proof to Challenge …You can select the no of Question you can challenge !
4 Challenge Answer Key
- Also make sure to save your claims & Submit them only after cross-check and verification only.
- Prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card. Please make sure to use your debit/credit card as the refund will be only to the card which is used to pay the fee.
- You will be eligible to get a refund if you challenge is accepted.
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded.
|The candidate will need to pay an additional processing charge as following:|
Credit Card: 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
Debit Card: 0.75% + taxes for examination fee up to Rs. 2000 and 1% + taxes for examination fee more than Rs. 2000.
|Please check your Roll Number, Name and Amount carefully before you wish to Go for Payment.|
5 Please read following information Notes:
***Please note fee of Rs. 1000/- per question will be required to be submitted through credit/debit card or e-challan. The fee once paid is non refundable.
If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, the correction will be done and the fee will be refunded.
The refund (if any) will be transferred online to the concerned credit/debit card account so, the candidates are advised to pay from their own credit/debit card.
Similarly, if the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified in the newspapers and the fee shall be refunded. UGC decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
6 ** Summary
- all the Graphics used in this post is copyright of UGC. These are used only to guide how to Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response .
- Please follow official notification for change in dates or fee or process if any .