How to Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response
Dear UGC NET Students !
As Official Notification for Verification of Scanned Images of OMR Answer Sheets, Recorded Responses & Answer Key are out. You can login now using below link to verify your answer sheet. follow below steps to Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response for UGC NET 2016 EXAM.
How to Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response step by step guide
Step 1 : visit to http://cbsenet.nic.in/cms/public/home.aspx
- click on View-Challenge Answer Key and Recorded Response on OMR Sheet
Step 2 : Login Using your credentials for UGC Portal
- Application ID
Step 3:Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response
Once you login you will see following option on your dashboard. Please select your choices accordingly to view Answers Keys or view recorded response.
- View Answer Keys(Select your Exam date as per your date 10th July or 28 Aug)
View Recorded Response
Similarly you can view your recorded response for Paper 1 |Paper 2 |Paper 3
Challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet as shown below (you can download your OMR sheet from http://22.214.171.124/cbse/2016/jeeomr/findomr.aspx).
- You can add row if you want to challenge more than one Question . Make Sure to Add all the Claims in One Go .
- In case accidentally you have saved the challenge you wont be able to modify it. Please note all your challenges on paper before doing it on-line and submit them in one go !
- Once you submit your response this will take you to final page to confirm and pay required fee.[YOU WONT BE ABLE TO MODIFY THIS ONCE YOU SAVE IT FINALLY]
- Prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card. Please make sure to use your debit/credit card as the refund will be only to the card which is used to pay the fee.
- You will be eligible to get refund if you challenge is accepted .
- If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, correction will be done and the fee will be refunded.
The candidate will need to pay an additional processing charge as following:
Credit Card: 1.20% of the examination fee plus the service tax as applicable.
Debit Card: 0.75% + taxes for examination fee up to Rs. 2000 and 1% + taxes for examination fee more than Rs. 2000.
Please check your Roll Number, Name and Amount carefully before you wish to Go for Payment.
Please read following information Notes:
- You are allowed to challenge the recorded responses if these differ from the ones they had marked on the OMR sheet. This is totally on line process.The challenges submitted by post or in person will not be accepted.
- The challenge of scanned images of OMR answer sheets & answer key will be accepted online only, through the link available on the website cbsenet.nic.in. You can also Download OMR Sheet for NET 2016 Examination through below link.
- The prescribed fee of Rs. 1000/- per recorded response challenged will be required to be submitted through Credit/Debit Card or e-Challan only upto 09 September 2016 .
- Similarly, the candidates are also allowed to challenge the answer keys through the link available on the website cbsenet.nic.in only upto 09 September 2016 .
***Please note fee of Rs. 1000/- per question will be required to be submitted through credit/debit card or e-challan. The fee once paid is non refundable.
If the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if the recorded response is not the same as marked by the candidate on OMR sheet, correction will be done and the fee will be refunded.
In case, you does not submit the challenge by the prescribed date and time, it will be presumed that your recorded response is the same as marked on OMR sheet.
Similarly, if the challenge is accepted by the Board i.e. if any mistake is noticed by the subject experts in the answer key, a policy decision will be notified in the newspapers and the fee shall be refunded. CBSE’s decision on the challenges shall be final and no further communication will be entertained.
- Steps given above are for example purpose to help students ugc net examo 2016
- all the Graphics used in this post is copyright of UGC. These are used only to guide how to Challenge Answer keys and Recorded Response .
- Please follow official notification for change in dates or fee or process if any .