Best Book for NTA CBSE UGC NET Commerce Exam
Students huddle through every possible Book available in the market. In a hurry they choose wrong material for NTA NET and then regret later.we receive hundreds of queries about the best study material for net, best books to refer , Study notes and what not. Qualifying UGC NET is an arduous task as the difficulty level of the exam is very high. The paper is designed in such a way that it filters out brilliant students for the prestigious post of lecturer and to perform research programs.
Frankly Speaking, these ugc net guides are not alternative to your subjective text books.. In stead you should look for your Post Graduation books to build sound knowledge. You Can count on Truman’s book ..they have edge over others in terms of Question selection. Some time you might get exact question from book.
Best Book for NTA CBSE UGC NET Commerce Exam
Table of Contents
- Best Book for NTA CBSE UGC NET Commerce Exam
- Guides for UGC NET Commerce
- #1. Trueman’s UGC NET Commerce
- #2. Ugc Net Commerce
- #3. UGC NET/JRF/SET Commerce: Paper II & III
- #4. UGC-NET: Commerce (Paper II) Exam Guide
- #5.UGC Net Vanijya
- CBSE-UGC-NET: Commerce Previous Papers (Solved) & Question Bank
- #1. CBSE-UGC-NET: Commerce Previous Papers (Solved)
- Some Other Reference books for NTA NET EXAM Based on Subject
Guides for UGC NET Commerce
- Most Trusted book for UGC NET Exams
- Best selling book for CBSE UGC NET exam. Ideal for SET (State Eligibility Test) also.
- This Book contains very good theory and variety of relevant MCQ. The answers are correct and paper III coverage is exhaustive which is very helpful
Hindi Edition is also available –UGC NET / SET Commerce Question 2 / 3
#2. Ugc Net Commerce
- Some specific facts have been covered in a box and through pictures for better understanding.
- The book also contains last four years Solved Papers of UGC NET Commerce Paper II & III to help candidates understand the recent exam pattern. Also various types of objective questions based on the latest examination pattern to help the candidates get familiar with the new examination pattern have been provided in the book.
- At the end of the book, Practice Papers for Paper II have been given for thorough practice and self-analysis for the upcoming examination. This book is equally useful for various State Eligibility Tests as well.
- A must have book for NET preparation. Lots of new changes updated.
- The book is very good who are planning for ugc net commerce, questions are given along with their answers for practice. And previous year question paper are given along with answer.
- Paperback: 880 pages
- Publisher: Arihant Publications; Fourth edition (2018)
CBSE-UGC-NET: Commerce Previous Papers (Solved) & Question Bank
- This comprehensive book is specially developed for the candidates of CBSE-UGC-NET – Commerce Exam. This book includes Previous Papers (Solved) for the purpose of practice of questions based on the latest pattern of the examination.
- Detailed Explanatory Answers have also been provided for the selected questions for Better Understanding of the Candidates. Previous Years’ Papers (Solved) from December 2004 to July 2016.
Hindi Edition is also available for this book
Previous Years Papers (Solved)
- Paper II and III – June 2012 to June 2014
- Paper II – June 2005 to December 2011
- Paper I – December 2004 to December 2014
Some Other Reference books for NTA NET EXAM Based on Subject
Below Books can be referenced for CBSE-UGC-NET – Commerce Exam Paper 2/3. Study of Entire book is not required you can prepare short notes based on Syllabus selectively .
- Purchase some good books specified by UGC that may help you to clear your basic concepts and logic as well as cover whole syllabus. Also utilise UGC NET online study material.
- Preparing Short-Notes is the best way of practising your syllabus in a short time and revise everything.
- You can write down important things and related facts and points. Using underlining and highlighting headings will help you to make better notes. Writing notes will also help you in remembering things.
- These notes will help you to quickly revise what you have learned.
#Notes should be very clear and well written so when you have to revise you can just open your notebook and read it.
- Financial Management
- Financial Institutions and Markets
- Students’ Guide to Income Tax University Edition (CBCS)
- Basic Corporate Accounting (2 Volumes) by J.R.Monga
- Cost And Management Accounting
- Practical Approach to Income Tax, WT, CST, ST & VAT (Problems & Solutions)
Few Other Books which are new into market and they are getting popularity
It’s normal to get nervous before exams but test anxiety can be decreased by thorough preparation. Knowing that you’ve done everything and you remember it can boost up your confidence level.
So above, we have summed all the necessary UGC NET Preparation Books which you should follow during exam studies. The above given plan will definitely help you to give your studies a proper direction.
Please also share these tips with your friends on facebook and twitter. If you wish to share something with us, please drop your comment in comment box.
Hope This Will Help
All the very Best For Your Exams